Human Consciousness

Commonwealth Scientific csc at access5.digex.net
Sat May 20 02:33:21 EST 1995

You may wish to start with a basic definition of human consciousness...
I recall that this discussion has been explored and expounded upon in
several PBS/Discovery Channel shows on this very topic.  You could call
the stations in your area and review the numerous shows, which as I
recall were expert and in-depth.

John N. Mazzella                               csc at access.digex.net
Commonwealth Scientific Corporation            TEL 703-548-0800
Alexandria, Virginia 22314-1904 USA            FAX 703-548-7405