New WWW Page: Emotional Trauma Info Pages

David Baldwin 503-686-2598 dbaldwin at decoy.uoregon.edu
Sat May 20 17:11:14 EST 1995

My new web page is primarily about traumatic-stress, but my interests
in this include what is happening in the brain during an emotionally
traumatic experience, and so I have included what I could find of
neuroscience sites and info that may be somewhat relevant to these
questions. I wish there was more of this; please let me know of anything
I've overlooked...

Here's the URL:

       http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~dvb/trauma.htm

The Trauma Info pages include 5 pages (topics) of information. There is
some narrative text about traumatic-stress; trauma resources on the web
that can be read, joined or searched; links to general supportive
information; disaster mental-health handouts I've collected or been given;
and web links to other interesting sites (most but not all of which have
something to do with traumatic stress or disasters, psychology,
neuroscience, etc.).

The page works best with a graphical web browser like Netscape or Mosaic,
but I've also tested it with Lynx, and have heard it can be read OK using
AOL's new browser, Netcruiser, and Pipeline's browser.

Enjoy!

                               david

                               David V. Baldwin, PhD
                               Psychologist