Arnold Chiari w/Syringomyelia.HELP! PLS.

HegerIC hegeric at aol.com
Mon May 22 10:02:30 EST 1995

Dear Cathy,
I work with Dr. Thomas H. Milhorat, who is the chairman of Neurosurgery at
the SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn in New York City. The
department is dedicated to the understanding and treatment of
Syringomyelia and related disorders. We have alot of experience treating
this disorder, and our results are published in the literature (the
journal "Neurosurgery"). If you could give some more information about
your problem, maybe Dr. Milhorat and I could make some recommendations.

Ian M. Heger, MD
Dept. of Neurosurgery
SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn
Box 1189