Nootropics/Smart Drug info?

Peter Laudrup plaudrup at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon May 22 20:49:49 EST 1995

In article <3pk415$b5r at apollo.it.luc.edu>,
Jason L. Eriksen <jerikse at news.luc.edu> wrote:
>Adrian Cox (adrian at spry.com) wrote:
>
>I'm a graduate student in neuroscience, and have looked a little into
>nootropics as a way of increasing mental abilities.  I'm sorry to say
>that for the normal person there are no currently available supplements,
>bought over the health food counter, that will aid
>memory formation, recall, or increase in attention span.

You are propably right Jason. However, I just heard from a guy in France that
he took 'lecitone' for two mounths with great effect (he passed his tests). I
have no idear if it is a 'pharmacological' active or it's a 'natural-extract',
but if it works ....

Peter Laudrup
Visiting Scholar

Ohio State University
College of Pharmacy                Phone: +1 614 292 1859
500 W 12th Ave #520                Fax: +1 614 292 9083
Columbus, OH-43210                 E-mail: laudrup at osu.edu