Senior Medical Student seeking summer research studentship

u01ng u01ng at abdn.ac.uk
Thu May 25 06:04:16 EST 1995

I am a forth year medical student (23yrs) in the Aberdeen university Medical School,
Scotland and, am particularly interested in Neurological aspects of Medicine.

I have undertaken laboratory studies previously in UK which have resulted in papers, abstracts and
presentations. In the forth coming summer vacation I would like to undertake
laboratory study in Neurology/Neurosurgery somewhere in States. I am more interested in the experience and only need a minimum stripend to cover
my living expenses.

If there is a opportunity for me to carry out a studentship in your lab please e-mail your
Fax number, for me to send my cv. Thank you
N Ganesalingam e-mail: u01ng at med.abdn.ac.uk

- N Ganesalingam. e-mail: u01ng at med.abdn.ac.uk