Cerebellar/temporal lobe connection????

William C. Easttom II skeptic at icon.net
Sat May 27 22:23:05 EST 1995

I am asking a simple question: Is there a direct link between the cerbellum and
Temporal lobe.  The neurophysiology texts I have do not mention one, but I
know that often connections between diperate areas are not in texts.  In fact
it was in my own personal reading that I first learned of the direct
connection between the lymbic system and the cerebellum.

Thank you for your response, this information is vital for me, I am attempting
to establish a hypothesis based on such a connection. ( I have already made a
logical connection regarding functions of the too areas, and now I need the
neural pathway connection before I can even state a coherent hypothesis.