extracellular matrix

Luke Scicluna scicluna at ivi.ch
Mon May 29 06:10:27 EST 1995

I have some queries regarding extracellular matrix, can anyone
answer the following questions for me:

-Is the concentration of individual components of the extracellular
matrix known for any species, mainly interested in bovine but other
species would help.  I cannot find any referance on this. Would be
interested in knowing concentrations for Laminin, collagen III,
collagen IV, Fibronectin, Vitronectin, Heparin sulfate proteoglycan,
Perlecan, Matrix Gla protein

-Has anyone experience with using matrixes and could they tell me
any pitfalls that I am likely to encounter.

	Thanks,
		Luke Scicluna

IVI
Mittelhausern