Barriers in Neuroscience?

Jasmine Patel dvva55a at prodigy.com
Wed May 31 10:53:11 EST 1995

 You make some very good points and I agree that there are some things
that science alone will never be able to measure or explain or quantify.
When dealing with the mind / brain, the soul becomes involved and there
is no scientific proof of a soul.
 Unless there is some knid of a synthesis of spirituality and science
(highly unlikely), there are many things that are unexplainable. I am
also a scientist myself, and am not some religious fundamentalist, so
don't misunderstand.
 The next century will certainly be an interesting one when it comes to
neuroscience and the mysteries of the brain. It's an amazing organ
indeed.
                    Jasmine