Urgent News Regarding Scientific Funding

Crwydryn crwydryn at aol.com
Wed May 31 01:45:13 EST 1995

It occurs to me that if we cut enough research funding, those "ambiguous
scientists" could become ambiguous "homeless and people on welfare".  As
someone who has spent a good deal of time trying to find an interesting
job in which I can apply my skills and education, and ended up taking
inventories, I feel qualified to point out that the economy (at least in
this area of the country) really stinks.  So I am all for supporting
funding for research.  Otherwise, by the time I get all the way through
graduate school, I may *still* be doing inventories.

                                                              Lis Zamora
                                                                 Crwydryn
(the Wanderer)