Web Cerebral Hypoxia & Ischemia Resources Page

Brett Carswell carswell at acpub.duke.edu
Thu Nov 2 13:55:18 EST 1995

Mike D.R. Croning (michael.croning at st-cross.ox.ac.uk) wrote:
: I am posting to inform the usenet community of a free web cerebral
: hypoxia and ischemia resources page I have recently compiled.

: The purpose of this world wide web page is to index links to brain
: hypoxia and ischemia resources around the world - subjects currently
: poorly covered by other neuroscience indexes.

: The main focus of the page is to list primarily basic research going on
: around the world by 3 categories: subject, department & individual
: investigators.  Clinical information will also be included and there is
: a facility for researchers to submit their own links - by EMAIL.

: Currently the page contains about 50 links to sites around the world.

: WWW address:-

: http://sable.ox.ac.uk/~scro0037/guide.htm

: thanks

: Mike D.R. Croning