Neuropsychopharm Textbooks

Larry P. Gonzalez f628 at zena.re.uokhsc.edu
Fri Nov 3 13:12:51 EST 1995

I am looking for a textbook to use in my class on Neurotransmitters
and behavior.  In the past I've used the Feldman and Quenzer text
"Fundamentals of Neuropsychopharmacology."  But this text was
published in 1984 and is very much out of date.  I had heard that a
new addition was planned, but have been unable to locate information
about this.  Does anyone know if a new addition is available?

Also, I would be interested in other opinions about graduate texts in
this area.  The Cooper, Bloom, and Roth text is good, but is not
detailed enough in the behavioral area.

Thanks.