>>Grass Model 8-18D EEG For Sale<<

Gilbert T. Groehn ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
Sat Nov 4 11:36:59 EST 1995

          >> NOTICE  <<

ULTRAMED, INC has a very clean GRASS Model 8-18D EEG
machine that is surplus to our current needs.
The machine has (18) channels plus an additional
unused channel for misc. functions.

We believe this system is in very good condition and
ideal for biofeedback, sleep studies or conventional
EEG.  Many accessory items are also available.

We are seeking bids strictly on an AS IS basis and make
no representations whatsoever regarding the suitability
of this sytem for any specific application or use.

The system is set up and in operation at our Detroit, MI
lab's and can be seen by APPOINTMENT.

Offered subject to prior sale.  We reserve the right to
reject any bids which do not meet our expectations.
Terms of sale: CIA, FOB Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan.

We also have many other items of medical and lab equipment
that are available for purchase. Write and ask for LIST 95902-N.

Send email or call for more information.

ULTRAMED, INC.
Gil Groehn, General Manager
11-04-1995

We have been having some problems with our main email
server.  If you do not get a response within 48 hours
please send a duplicate message to >> gillyboy at aol.com <<
or call  ac 313  884-1139.
ULTRAMED, INC.                        ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
Alternate email address:              gillyboy at aol.com
Grosse Pointe Farms, MICH 48236 USA             (313) 884-1139