mentors at Neuroscience meeting?

jcoleman at jcoleman at
Sun Nov 5 00:15:40 EST 1995

I was wondering if there are any neuroscientists in the San Diego area who will be attending the Neuroscience meeting next week and work in industry who would be willing to have a graduate student shadow them around for an afternoon at work. I am a third year grad student and I would be interested in seeing what it's like to work for a company rather than in academic research, so I am looking for someone to "shadow". If you would be willing, please e-mail. Thanks!

Jen Coleman