NEURALGIA

JAngermann at aol.com JAngermann at aol.com
Sun Nov 5 00:51:03 EST 1995

I noticed this address in several articles I found on neuralgia. My mother
has had chronic pain in her teeth and gums for over 5 years. She has tried a
novacane block which did not work. She has been to the pain management clinic
at Vanderbilt and tried the tapes, but no success. She has been on various
drugs to try to control her nerves which have been severely affected by the
pain. I'm not sure who this address actually is, but do you have any
thoughts. We were thinking of acupuncture. I can be reached at
JAngermann at aol.com and tange at chevron.com.