Marianne damiana at
Sun Nov 5 18:47:20 EST 1995

     If I am posting incorrectly to this newsgroup, please disregard.  I
am new the internet and have never used a newsgroup prior to this; and at
this point, I am desperate for information and don't really care about
correct etiquette.

     A 7 year old child in my community has been diagnosed with Acute
Disseminated Encephalomyelitis.  His parents have little information on
the condition and are looking for sources for more information.  If
anyone has any information or could direct me to a source where I could
find information, please contact me by email.
        damiana at