Pathophysiology of cerebral vasospasm

Adam S. Arthur asa3h at
Sun Nov 5 18:31:41 EST 1995

I do research on cerebral vasospasm in Neal Kassell's lab at
the University of Virginia department of Neurosurgery.  I would
be interested in hearing a brief outline of your novel model of
cerebral vasospasm. (The one you mention presenting in Munich)
I've participated in work that has involved free-radical
scavenging compounds, calpain inhibitors, inflammatory
mediators and a few of the protein kinases.
Adam Arthur		    "Life is what happens to you while
University of Virginia	     you're busy making other plans."
School of Medicine '98	    			-John Lennon