Resonance magnetic immunostimulation

Ron Blue rcb1 at LEX.LCCC.EDU
Tue Nov 7 11:01:36 EST 1995

On 6 Nov 1995, Vitaly I. Dontsov wrote:
>             RESONANCE MAGNETIC EFFECTS ON IMMUNITY.
>      This is summary of publication in:
>     Immunology ( Rus.), 1994, N.2
>     Bulletin of Experimetal Biology and Medicine (Rus and Engl.transl.-US),
>   1993, N.10, 1994, N.5.
>     Transactions of the First Congress of The European Bioelectromagnetics
>  Association, January 23-25, 1992, Brussels, Belgium, p.78, 109, 110.
>     Uspechi sovremennoj biologii ( Rus),1994, N.2.
>    "Aging and longevity".Fund of longevity. Moscow, 1993. N 1-5.(Rus).
>     ( see also e-mail conference: AGEING&LONGEVITY.BIOMED.NEWS(RUS)
>          in brief: ageing.biomed ( in GlasNet )
>    Send E.mail: ageing.biomed at conf.glas.apc.org  or agerus95 at glas.apc.org
>        ( For information about receiving conference text send -
>          E-mail: support2 at glas.apc.org )
>  --------------------------------------------------------------------------
>      THE RESONANCE EFFECTS OF WEAK MAGNETIC FIELD ON IMMUNNITY IN MICE.
>
>              Podkolzin A.A.,MD, Dontsov  V.I.,MD, Kobeleva G.J.
>   Central Scientific Research Laboratory of Moscow Medical Stomatological
>   Institute, Moscow, 103473, Delegatskaja str., 20. Russian Federation
>         Fax.(095)  973-32-59  Tel.(095)  365-05-25, 365-03-25
>              E-MAIL:  agerus95 at glas.apc.org  ( in GlasNet )
>
>    In present contribution activated by antigen immune cells of mice was
>  used as test system in order to verify concept that weak magnetic field
>  may influence on calmodulin dependent signal trunsduction  pathways  in
>  cells and  change  its functions. It has been shown previously in lite-
>  rature, that for this mechanism to be effective  it  is  necessary that
>  calcium bound within protein be in nonequilibrium state.It is naturally
>  to make assumption that nonequilibrium state of bound calcium is reali-
>  zed in activated cells - in immune cells in our experimemts.
>    Plaque forming cells ( PFC ) from mice spleen in our experiments were
>  prepared on  the  4th  day after immunization. The erythrocytes of rats
>  were used as antigens. Measurement  of  the antibody  rate productivity
>  was made by standard Canningham A. method after magnetic field  exposi-
>  tion of immune cells in vitro.  It was simple procedure of counting the
>  number of plaques-forming cells in the sample ( special chambers ).
>    In the  case then  horizontal component of Geomagnetic field was com-
>  pensated, change of antibody production activity was observed.Resonance
>  was observed in the region of 21 Hz. The time- and dose- dependence  of
>  magnetic field effects were tipicals.  The width of resonance was  0.1-
>  0.3Hz and quality was in the range from 1.5 to 8. Low doses of magnetic
>  field were more effective (10-50% from Geomagnetic field ), and 2-4 mi-
>  nute exposition was sufficient.
>    In contrast,only high doses of constant magnetic field were effective
>  in our experiments ( 50 - 500% from Geomagnetic field ). The  time- and
>  dose-dependence effects were tipicals also.
>    The narrow limits of biologically effective parameters and high effe-
> [...]
I believe the 21 hertz is related to neuro oscillations.  The microtubulins
may be sensitive to neuro oscillations and you have observed a psychological/
immune connection.  Check the effects for the upper end of other many
neuro systems.  1.5 hertz, 4 hertz, 40 hertz, 100 hertz.   The following
may be of interest to you.

   The following is available by FTP:
   Note: this is Unix system which is case sensitive.

   ftp.tmn.com
   login: anonymous
   password: (your email address)
   cd Chaos-Complexity
   ls
   get BlueBlue-OpponentProcessing.txt
   bye
Abstract:

The correlational opponent-processing theory is a neuro homeostasis
integration psychological immune theory that would connect phenomena
such as sensation, perception, movement, habituation, memory,
representations, learning, cognition, personality, psychopathology,
paradoxical integration, emotion, and evolution of the mind under a
unified theory.

Perception/learning/cognition may be viewed as an effort to assimilate
and accommodate all experience into neuro-energy-efficient
eigenfunction equivalence or quasi-holographic correlational opponent-
processing recordings.

Stimuli causes brain wave modulations which interact with carrier or
reference wavelets.  This interaction creates a quasi-holographic
stimulus wavelet.  The opponent-process creates an opposing quasi-
holographic memory wavelet.  Through this process the correlations or
associations of experience are encoded to memory.  Every wavelet,
regardless of source or type, triggers an opposing wavelet.  The
function of the opposing wavelet or feedback is to diminish the
intensity of neural processing.  A wavelet potential is stored or hard
wired as long-term potentiation opponent-processes in nerve cells and
the interconnections between nerve cells.  The wavelets are quasi-
holographic and allow recovery of information due to the interaction of
reference carrier wavelets and stimuli, thought, motor movement, and
emotional arousal.

Outline:
       Discussion
       Neuro Net
       Quasi-holographic wavelets
       Habituation/immunization
       Memory
       Representations, copies or models
       Learning/Cognition
       Personality
       Sensations and Perceptions
       Movement
       Emotion
       Evolution
       Tools
       Implications
       Conclusion and applications from COP theory
            Discorrelation
            Education
            Biophysical
            Intelligence