NEUROANATOMY: Backwardness of human neuroanatomy

Ron Blue rcb1 at LEX.LCCC.EDU
Tue Nov 7 14:05:09 EST 1995

On 7 Nov 1995, Jim Kohl wrote:
> The mammalian gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) neuronal system also
> seems to be fairly well mapped. It's linkage to olfaction is of interest
There is a virus that follows the pathway of the nerves as it jumps
from one nerve to the next.  It can be easily seen with a staining
technique an could be useful to you.  Sorry, I do not remember the
sources, but you can be alert for looking for it in the future.
Ron Blue