Theta Brainwaves

Phillip Mills fleep at apple.com.au
Thu Nov 9 08:38:17 EST 1995

Hi all...

I'm no brain surgeon :)  but i am looking for information of
BrainWave activity and how different audio levels affects the
different waves.

I am looking mostly for papers or something similar that deals with
say "Theta Brain Wave is triggered by a 5-7HZ frequency" etc...

I see now there are alot of people producing little gadgets that put
out these audio frequencies that the brain responses to.

There was a person (Andew Neher i believe) in the 40's in geramny
that used to put a certain audio frequency out when hitler was
giving his speech's.

Is it basically all based around sub audio frequencies?

Any help or pointer would be great!

Thanx! :)

fleep!