inquiry about in vivo microdialysis

Dr Stephen Anderson anderson at plpk.uq.oz.au
Thu Nov 9 02:34:06 EST 1995

In article <smith.1399.1.309D6B06 at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu>,
smith.1399 at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu (bradley steven smith) wrote:

> I am a student at Ohio State University in search of information, any
> information, about in vivo microdialysis. Is this technique appropriate for
> animal behavioral studies or is there too much hardware in the way? What are
> the types of compounds that can be assayed for? A library search on the
> subject has turned up little. How can I learn the technique? Any information
> at all would be appreciated.

I know of a French scientist (D. Blache) who has done some in vivo
microdialysis
of sheep together with reproductive behavioural studies and two articles which
may be of interest to you are :
Fabre-Nys C et al. (1994) Brain Research 649: 282-296
Kendrick KM et al. (1993) J. Neuroendocrinology 5: 13-21