the origin of rhythms in EEG??

Dennis McClain-Furmanski dmcclain at runet.edu
Thu Nov 9 22:06:19 EST 1995

Ted Wang (u8221806 at cc.nctu.edu.tw) wrote:
: I am interested in the origin of the rhythms, especially the alpha oscillation
: in the electroencepholography(EEG). Can you suggest for me some review
: articles for it??
: thanx!!
: ted wang

Not an article, but a book. _Neocortical Dynamics and Human EEG Rhythms_,
Paul Nunez, 1995, Oxford University Press. As to what they are NOT, try
Naatanen's 1992 _Attention and Brain Function_, 3rd chapter.