weak EMF treatment for neuropsychiatric disorders

BonnieGr bonniegr at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 13:58:30 EST 1995

 I would like to talk to researchers of extracranial applications of
electromagnetic fields in the picotesla range, esp. for treatment of
Tourette Syndrome.  I read the article by Sandyk R in the _Int J
Neurosci_ April 1995 on "Improvement of right hemispheric functions
in a child with Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome by weak electromagnetic
fields."  Anyone with information as to this treatment please contact
me by e-mail.  My son has Tourette Syndrome, with co-morbidities -
 Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and possibly ADD.

Thanks!  Bonnie Grimaldi, in Columbus, Ohio   (BonnieGr at aol.com)