weak EMF treatment for neuropsychiatric disorders

Ron Blue rcb1 at LEX.LCCC.EDU
Sat Nov 11 11:29:10 EST 1995

On 10 Nov 1995, BonnieGr wrote:
>  I would like to talk to researchers of extracranial applications of
> electromagnetic fields in the picotesla range, esp. for treatment of
> Tourette Syndrome.  I read the article by Sandyk R in the _Int J
> Neurosci_ April 1995 on "Improvement of right hemispheric functions
> in a child with Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome by weak electromagnetic
> fields."  Anyone with information as to this treatment please contact
> me by e-mail.  My son has Tourette Syndrome, with co-morbidities -
>  Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and possibly ADD.
>
> Thanks!  Bonnie Grimaldi, in Columbus, Ohio   (BonnieGr at aol.com)
Your desire for an answer is understandable.  A procedure that has
worked very well for some is practicing the tics in front of a mirror.
This habituates the response.  The learned behavior now acts like
a resistor for the spontaneous tics and verbal out burst.
While it is quite complicated you may get enough of an idea
to support the above.

   The following is available by FTP:
   Note: this is Unix system which is case sensitive.

   ftp.tmn.com
   login: anonymous
   password: (your email address)
   cd Chaos-Complexity