bionet.neuroscience

Medical Information Systems med at news.arn.net
Sat Nov 11 00:55:52 EST 1995

We at Medical Information Systems are launching our free trial
introductory offer to Internet users who deal in medical equipment
and supplies. This offer is open to health care facility,
Whether large or small. If you are currently buying or selling
medical equipment or supplies to hospitals, clinics, home health
facility, denial offices, doctor offices, etc. you should
benefit greatly from using our buying and selling service.
Our custom software allows you to enter your inventory off line
and transmit it via modem. With our free software this system
will allow you to display to health care facility your inventory
for sale or purchasing needs via the world wide web and our on-line
access.

                                   Thanks from the staff of MIS
                                    med at medsys.com
                                    http://medsys.com/~medinfo