Brain implants : the Chinese made it !

Raz rkiehl at rkiehl.on-luebeck.de
Sun Nov 12 16:38:00 EST 1995

CNN today :
( check out the health section of    http://www.cnn.com/    ! )

Chinese doctors say brain cell implant improves IQ

BEIJING (CNN) -- Doctors at the Heilonjiang Chinese Medicine Academy say
they have implanted brain cells into a retarded 18-year-old girl, and the
result has been improved IQ. The China Daily reported Friday that Wang
Shuang received the transplant last July, and that she showed improved
motor and cognitive skills within 23 days. Wang, unable to walk properly
since birth, can now walk steadily and carry on conversations with other
patients, the paper reported.

How about this ? I will book my flight  to China shortly. Planning to take
those Albert Einstein neuroblast cultures for some extra layers of my
cortex. Oughtta give me some more gigabytes of cerebral real estate and
increase my processing speed somewhat.
If this is no fake, the discovery will be more important to humanity than
the invention of the wheel and personal computer combined. The earth needs
more intelligence to solve its problems. Improving IQ-challenged people's
brains is fine but it is just the first step ! We all need brain
modification, intelligence increase ! If anybody knows more about this,
please post !
## CrossPoint v3.0 ##