discovery of dopamine as a neurotransmitter

Ron Blue rcb1 at LEX.LCCC.EDU
Tue Nov 14 10:53:15 EST 1995

On 14 Nov 1995, Daniel L. Roe wrote:
> discovery (Carlsson?).  Basically, I'm looking for the paper that says
> "and here is definitive proof that DA is a neurotransmitter".  That is,

DEFINITIVE PROOF?  I can not honestly believe anyone would be definite
about anything.  Probability may be 99% but the room for change should
always be open at least 99% of the time except of course when other people
know the truth and I don't then it would be definite proof at least
99% of the time.  Ron Blue