Brain implants : the Chinese made it !

Brainwave Surfer agnew at gems.vcu.edu
Wed Nov 15 08:04:00 EST 1995

In article <5xhBuiiUoVB at rkiehl.on-luebeck.de>, rkiehl at rkiehl.on-luebeck.de (Raz) writes:

> CNN today :
> ( check out the health section of    http://www.cnn.com/    ! )
>

> Chinese doctors say brain cell implant improves IQ

snip...

> brains is fine but it is just the first step ! We all need brain
> modification, intelligence increase ! If anybody knows more about this,
> please post !
> ## CrossPoint v3.0 ##

Welcome to Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley........ Political Correctnes
is straight out of Farenheit 451..

it would be good technology for helping the handicapped, but for a generic
whitewashing of the human race, i dunno..

Jim

         /^^^\   \ /   Jim Agnew         | AGNEW at RUBY.VCU.EDU  (Internet)
        /      >  ||   Neurosurgery,     | AGNEW at VCUVAX        (Bitnet)
   /\_/     '   \  /   MCV-VCU           | This disc will self destruct in
 /________________>    Richmond, VA, USA | five seconds.  Good luck, Jim..."