MOTION PICTURE, APHAISA, AGNOSIA, COMA

Dave Alexander Davidson dalexdav at mailhost.primenet.com
Tue Nov 14 01:07:57 EST 1995

We are interested in contacting groups that are aphaisa, agnosia and
post-coma support groups and doctors (neurologists) that specialize in
these fields in California or elsewhere.

Our Company, Camera Obscura Motion Pictures, is currently developing a
screenplay to shoot in April that deals with these issues. Our project,
Limb, is a feature film about a seven year old boy who suffers serious
neurological damage in a car accident and is in a coma for several
years...whereupon he wakes to discover he is minus memory, function, one
arm and his mother. The story deals with issues of physical & mental abuse
and difficiences and homelessness.

Please email me at primenet.com.