Looking for a data aquisistion program to collect neurophysiological data on my PC

Philip Steele psteele at nba19.med.uth.tmc.edu
Thu Nov 16 09:08:08 EST 1995

Greetings,

I need help finding a good data aquisition program that will run on my PC. The
program must be able to collect sweeps from my oscilloscope during voltage and
current clamp experimets and plot IV curves.  I would like to keep my current
setup.  My amplifier is an Axoclamp-2A.  I collect sweeps on a nicolet 4094c
oscilloscope and use the GP-IB port on the back to interface with my computer.
The interface card in my computer is a IEEE-488 GPIB.

It would be best to send your suggestions to me via email

psteele at nba19.med.uth.tmc.edu

Thank you
Philip