HELP--looking for Eating Disorders Info

Neal Prakash eamg061 at aldebaran.oac.uci.edu
Wed Nov 15 16:40:36 EST 1995

yes, i am certain there is a newsgroup. i don't remember the full name, i
think it is alt.eating-disorders.

On 15 Nov 1995, Joshua S Rodefer wrote:

> Hi folks!
>
> I am attempting to find any net info pertaining to Eating Diorders
> (anorexia or bulimia)....in particular where individuals might look
> for info or look to discuss the issue.  Do you know of any:
>
> 	any newsgroups?
> 	any Web pages?
> 	any Listservs?
>
> all information greatly appreciated
> thanks in advance,
> josh
> rode0008 at gold.tc.umn.edu

-neal prakash
aka shrapnel
http://meded.com.uci.edu:80/~nprakash/neal.html
"In addition they seemed to spend a great deal of time eating and drinking
and going to parties, and Frensic, whose appearance tended to limit his
sensual pleasures to putting things into himself rather then into other
people, was something of a gourmet. (tom sharpe, 1977)