help on phase contrast microscope

HaHaHa!!!!! wolfwang at iastate.edu
Fri Nov 17 18:07:19 EST 1995

I need help from anyone who know how to set up the phase contrast
microscope, which kind of equipment and optics i need? how is the operation
protocol? is it very difficult to operate?
In fact, i have to observe some kind of cells which is to be said very
transient under normal conditions under common microscope which is good for
blood cell.so some just told me that i need to find some method like phase
contrast or normarski, bright field, so please help me to determine which o
ne is the easiest developed from a common microscope or do i need to buy a
whole set of new microscope?
Ziqiang Wang                       Dept. of Chemistry
wolfwang at iastate.edu               Iowa State University
tel:515-294-1127                   Ames, IA 50011
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~wolfwang/homepage.html