LIFE OR DEAD ! HELP NOW

emanuele boschi boschi at dsi.unimi.it
Thu Nov 16 02:58:48 EST 1995

Dispasia Gangliare (italian name)

A little boy was born with that pathology . The italian medicians suggest
to his family the possibility of found a hospital in Europe or in
USA in wich that pathology is cured because in Italy we are no prepared.
I'm a big friend of father and i need immediately information.
Send me address, web page , name or simply nations in wich i can found
a solution to this problem.
The little patient is now at 'Ospedali Riuniti di Bergamo' (North Italy)
and i know that they have a web page.

Please help us immediately. It's a question of life or dead.

Send message to 	boschi. at dsi.unimi.it