c-spine myelopathy

Gretchen Jurek gretchen at psyber.com
Sat Nov 18 13:22:26 EST 1995

Hello, out there... Does anyone have any knowledge of this condition?  This is what it is being called, and spinal stenosis.  My spinal cord is being impinged on
by the column, which, apparently, is deteriorating. I am only in my 50s, but this began when  I was in may late 40s.  No trauma.  And no-one can give me an idea of a cause...just the prognosis, which is that the deterioration will continue.  Have had 2 AIBF surgeries, from C-3 to C-5.  What now? Any ideas? Hope to hear from someone knowlegeable... Thanks.