JPCalc software program

Dorothee Guenzel guenzel at mail.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Nov 20 02:53:41 EST 1995

On Wed, 15 Nov 95 23:11:12 GMT, J. David Spafford wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I would like a program called JPCalc for calculating junctional potential
>corrections in patch clamp.  Contact me if you know of its whereabouts.
>Thanks in advance.
>

>J. David Spafford,
>Department of Biological Sciences, University of Alberta
>jspaffor at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca

Hi David!
A description of the program has been published in J Neurosci Methods 51
(1994), 107-116 by P.H.Barry. His address is:
School of Physiology and Pharmacology, University of New South Wales,
Sydney, NSW 2033 Australia
Tel (61-2) 697-2566
FAX (61-2) 313-6043
e-mail: P.Barry at unsw.edu.au

He is very helpful, sent me a free demo-version some time ago.

Dorothee