post-doctoral opportunity

monique louicel1 at sc2a.unige.ch
Wed Nov 15 14:35:33 EST 1995

       Hello!
  I'd be very interested in knowing more on your research fields , I'm
  actually beginning my M.D. in Geneva with Pr DUNANT , Emmanuelle
  ROULET, Alain BLOC , we are also working on Alzheimer and neuro-
  -transmitter release with an in vitro on cell lines model and a very
  efficient electrophysiological test ; I became committed in working
  with Alzheimer just before , because I am working to pay for my
  studies at GLAXO as part-time technician since two years and knew
  there Julie STAPLE for whom I began to work and "think" about
  Alzheimer and APOE (she is nice , I wanted to give help even with
  extra-work not payed by GLAXO and hoped to make my M.D. with her ,
  but finally it was impossible for her to take me as a student).
  In one or two years , I'd like to live in the States , even if not for
  all the life and be happy to find the opportunity to make a Ph.D
  there.
  THANK'S for a response and for giving me info about people who could
  be interested by me , in the future (if they exist) and if you find
  the time...
  I know that I have a bad english , thank's to excuse me for that !