Lupus

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Tue Nov 21 18:23:25 EST 1995

Dear Tamera:  Lupus has become epidemic because of NutraSweet (aspartame) -
Equal.  It also is a seizure triggering drug.  The phenylalanine in
aspartame breaks down the seizure threshold in the brain. In one test in
the original studies seven infant monkeys were fed the chemical in milk.
One died after 300 days, 5 others had Grand Mal seizures.

Researchers at Mass Institute of Technology surveyed 80 people who
suffered brain seizures after eating or drinking products with aspartame.

Just recently someone in our family who is diabetic was suffering with 5
or 6 seizures a day.  His doctor had no clue.  We told him it was
NutraSweet which is a deadly poison.  Immediately all seizures stopped
and he had been having them for 7 months.

We notice with lupus when someone is using aspartame, which probably
triggered it, that by abstaining the patient becomes asymptomatic.  Is
your friend a Diet Coke drinker?  It is so rampant with people on diet
soda - its absolutely incredible.

I have lots of information but first let me know if she is a NutraSweet user?

Regards
Betty       Operation Mission Possible

Betty Martini
Domain:  betty at pd.org