Biofeedback Information

Jason Barrett allcomp at haven.ios.com
Tue Nov 21 15:34:07 EST 1995

Biofeedback Information
Visit http://haven.ios.com/~allcomp/biofeedback.html for information about
the Biofeedback Instrument Company.  Founded by Dr. Philip Brotman, it is
one of the oldest biofeedback instrument distributors and educators in the
U.S.  Our equipment is used to treat many physical and mental
disabilities, such as substance abuse, incontinence, stress, anxiety,
learning disability, and pain.  We have several web pages that feature
editorials on biofeedback, neuroscience, and psychiatry.  There are
equipment illustrations and descriptions, as well as workshop schedules.