HELP : CELEBRAL ATROPHY

Barone Pasquale coniame at mimesys.iunet.it
Mon Nov 20 18:46:43 EST 1995

My father keeps forgetting things and recent events, and demonstrates
a big difficulty in communicating with other people, because he is
not able anymore to put words together to create a sentence.
Now what is happening is that he is always unhappy because he feels
isolated from the rest of the world.
The Italian doctors say that the disease is called CELEBRAL ATROPHY
and that at the moment there is not a cure to it.
They also say that the frontal area of the brain (expecially the one
involved with intelligence and memory) is getting smaller and smaller
and that sooner or later my father will loose consciousness and will
become as a vegetable.
Now I am desperate, because I can't accept the idea of watching my
father getting worst day by day, coudn't do anything for him.
If You know of a cure for this disease, (right now my father is not
doing any treatment) or a specific medical center where they can
help us, PLEASE contact me on this newsgroup, or at this e-mail
address: coniame at mimesys.iunet.it

THANK YOU
Barone P. - Naples - Italy