Genetics

john cox j.e.cox at cranfield.ac.uk
Tue Nov 21 13:22:38 EST 1995

gryffyn at mail.pacific.net (Gryffyn) wrote:
>If anyone out there has any information of genetic engineering, could you
>please e-mail it to me?  I am doing a research paper on it and any information
>you have would be extremely helpful.
>
>Please send the info to gryffyn at pacific.net
>
>Thanks

Could you be more specific about your exact requirements? I've been
involved in Biotechnology (including genetic engineering) for a few
years now and I only know a part of what there is to know.  If you
have a specific question, I have access to enough information to
give you at least a rough answer.  Please follow up by e-mail

John E. Cox
Biotechnology Centre
Cranfield. University, UK

j.e.cox at cranfield.ac.uk