Looking for textbooks for Argentine lab

Sean sean at neuro.duke.edu
Tue Nov 21 19:13:08 EST 1995

Hello Netters.

I am looking for donations of textbooks in cell/molecular biology,
neurobiology and physiology suitable for students at the undergraduate
or postgraduate level (in English or Spanish).  My wife and I are going
down to Argentina at the end of the year, to take up positions that
involve teaching at the Universidad Nacional de Cuyo in Mendoza, and our
funding does not cover the purchase of textbooks.  If anyone has old
editions and is thinking of buying the latest version, would you
consider donating you old version?

In hope

Sean Patterson
Duke Neurobiology