Melatonin - in depth discussion

Jo Robinson jor at
Tue Nov 21 20:00:15 EST 1995

	I believe this group would be interested in the in-depth
discussion of the properties of melatonin now taking place in
the group bionet.molbio.ageing  To catch up on past posts, go to and select for that group.

	For a melatonin FAQ, go to

Coauthor with Russel J. Reiter Ph.D. (Professor of Neuroendocrinology
at UTHSC at San Antonio): Melatonin-- Your Body's Natural WOnder Drug
(Bantam 1995)

|       Jo Robinson		    |            jor at             |
|      (503)284-4676                |     2826 NE 18th Portland, OR 97212     |