THEY KNEW THE GUN WAS LOADED! NUTRASWEET

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Wed Nov 22 11:13:15 EST 1995

Nobody has time.  We're spending 24 hours a day warning the sick and
dying from aspartame off the poison.  Notice the end of the thread - we
just got 16 diabetics off aspartame - they were all dying.  One had said:
"the doctors say they don't why I'm having seizures - they are at a lost,
there is nothing more they can do - I know I don't have much time left."
His seizures IMMEDIATELY stopped off aspartame and the other symptoms are
disappearing - his blood sugar has come under control for the first time.
Can you imagine the American Diabetic Assn. endorsing WOOD ALCOHOL for
diabetics - a seizure triggering drug that has 92 documented symptoms
from coma to death --- MOST ALL OF THEM NEUROLOGICAL!!!!!!!

Be glad we're warning the people.  Our email runneth over with people
getting off this poison and GETTING WELL - at least the ones we get in time!
Many have gone blind - the methanol converts to formaldehyde and destroys
the retina!

Regards
Betty

Betty Martini