aspartame again

Richard Kerr kerrr at CRYPTIC.RCH.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Wed Nov 22 18:59:06 EST 1995

Hello Betty,
where have you been these last few months???

I was missing out on my daily dose of congressional conspiracy theories,
capitalist - killing - their-  client - base - rushing -hungrily- for-
profit stories,Mulder & Scully selective quotation of medical reports
(though to be true, this happened on both sides last time..... where are
you Rifle River????),brave Betty besting the bastard baddies with only her
trusty computer & Mark Gold to back her up.

welcome back, it's been boring!!!!
that little Ritalin thread that has been around just can't cut it compared
to the incredible volume of NUTRASWEET/ASPARPOISON stuff that I sense will
be heading our way.oh.....asparpoison, that's good...who's into
psychomanipulation now?

see you in the listserv
cheers
Richard

ps: aspartame was solely responsible for the loss of the Sauron's one ring
of power as well...it seems that after Isildur cut it from Sauron's hand ,
our hero  had a couple of dietcokes & blacked out before being set upon by
a band of Orcs....never mind,  Gandalf will fix it.