THEY KNEW THE GUN WAS LOADED! NUTRASWEET

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Tue Nov 21 20:54:36 EST 1995

The l985 National Soft Drink Assn. manifest on aspartame printed in the
Congressional Record states Searle did the wrong test, used the wrong
solution, didn't test for temperature elevation or breakdown products. They
knew but didn't want it on record because aspartame is poison.  The tests
were so bad that the Government began to prosecute them for fraud, but
Searle got U.S. Atty Sam Skinner another job with their law firm, Sidley
& Austin, defending the case.  The statute of limitations ran out.  In-
cidently, Sammy became 1993 Epileptic Foundation man of the year!

A memorandum from Herbert Helling titled CONFIDENTIAL TRADE SECRET