Actigraphy in Hyperactivity

Lisa Krain TJGD26C at prodigy.com
Thu Nov 23 02:42:10 EST 1995

Although I can't remember in which source I read this, there have been
studies done on hyperactive children which involved the use of wristwatch-
like devices and ankle bands (which can be adapted for other joints) to
record and quantify motion at the various joints.  It may have been in a
book by Michael GOrdon, ADHD: A Consumer's Guide...but don't quote me on
that.
Lisa