hippocampal slice culture

Clemens Sabelhaus Clemens.Sabelhaus at ifn-magdeburg.de
Thu Nov 23 10:40:31 EST 1995

subject: hippocampal slice culture

I would like to culture hippocampal slices from adult rats.
To my knowledge, nobody succeeded in doing this so far. I would
like to get in touch with people who alredy attempted to culture
hippocampal slices from adult rats or other animals. I would like
to obtain information about the culture conditions succesfully or
unsuccessfully tried (culture media, additives etc.) and I appreciate
every helpful comment on this subject. You can respond directly or send
me an e-mail.

Sincerely yours

Clemens

Please mail to: sabelhau at jupiter.ifn-magdeburg.de