mini-stroke

T. B. Webster tbwebstr at ucla.edu
Sun Nov 26 06:19:51 EST 1995

My father, 75, had a "mini-stroke" a couple of days after surgery (on his
spine--for spinal stenosis--he was in a LOT of pain).  What the heck is a
mini stroke?  Does this mean "able to recover from"?  His CAT scan
indicated no bleeding in the brain, which was good--more tests monday.
(I'm feeling in the dark about all of this as I'm not able to be there to
talk to docs, etc. and am hearing about it from mother/sibling)

Please e-mail your response.  Thanks.  Also do you know of any newsgroups
re: strokes?  I've been looking....