NEURORADIOLOGY

Mark A Vivino mvivino at helix.nih.gov
Mon Nov 27 11:07:21 EST 1995

In article <49359a$oq at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, royster367 at aol.com
(Royster367) wrote:

> Does anyone know of a Radiology residency program that places a particular
> emphasis on neuroimaging? Any info would be gratefully appreciated.

I would try contacting the following places. Mayo in rochester MN, Univ of
Iowa, maybe something smaller like a suny buffalo. Other possibilities of
course are the big and difficult to get in places like U Penn, etc

--
Mark Vivino                            National Institutes of Health
Biomedical Engineer                    DCRT/CBEL/IPRS, 12A/2033