another edorphin question

DAN GULLOTTI orgera at mci.newscorp.com
Tue Nov 28 08:15:40 EST 1995

I have a question that I hope you can help me with. I recieved this question
from one of my professors and I am supposed to write a couple of paragraphs
on it. Here it is:

Beta Endorphins are ENDOgenous, mORPHINe-like compounds produced by the
brain that function as natural pain killers. Describe the production of
B-endorphin from DNA to neuropeptide. Include DNA sequence data and amino
acid sequence data.

If you could give me any information, or alternative web sites where I could
get the data, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Dan Gullotti
Orgera at beta.delphi.com
cc:  0246673 at foma.wsc.mass.edu