Neural coding information sought

Joseph Strout jstrout at
Wed Nov 29 10:58:17 EST 1995

On 28 Nov 1995, William Boonn wrote:

> I am currently researching the mechanisms of temporal neural coding and I
> would appreciate any pointers to recent articles on this subject.

This was recently a topic of discussion on the "neuron emulation list".
One reference is Abbot (1994), "Decoding neuronal firing and modelling
neural networks," Quarterly Review of Biophysics 27, 3, pp. 291-331.  A
(very) brief review and discussion may be found on the NEL archive at:

|    Joseph J. Strout           Department of Neuroscience, UCSD   |
|    jstrout at   |